Sunday, January 31, 2016

Dear Ideal Reader

Dear Zoe Sugg, 
Picture of Zoe Sugg (Zoella on youtube) (Image from Independent)

My name is Jaqi Turnlund and I am in the 9th grade. I found you on youtube a couple of years ago and you instantly interested my with your videos. I have a blog where I write about things that I do, rants, or pretty much anything that interests me which is kind of like what you do. That's why you are my ideal reader. You are the person that when I write, I write it specifically for you hoping that you will read it. First of all, I admire you because you are similar to me by posting stories about your life and the exciting things you do but also, because you are inspiring. From the point I started watching your videos, you have inspired me. Not because I want to be a youtube but by the type of person you are. You are inspiring because you don't care about what other people think about you. You have millions of subscribers on youtube and there are some pretty mean people out there so you must get hate but, I doesn't faze you. You keep doing what you love and nothing is stopping you from doing it. Another thing that is inspiring about you is you are real. Obviously you are literally a 'real' person but I mean you are real and not fake. You show your true self. On your vlogging channel, you have posted a video of you really upset and crying and you said "I am showing the real me" I think that is very inspirational because it takes a lot to post something like that an most people wouldn't do that. You showed people that you weren't the perfect person everyone thought you were. You also said "sometimes life gets too much and you just need a breather" which not only helps people but also shows that you are real. You are just very down to earth and real with who you are. Another reason I admire you is because you say things in your videos that are really cool and make me change the way I look at things and also, You are a very positive person and always seem to for the most part, stay happy. You always smile in your videos (with the exception of the one with you crying) and make everyone's day brighter. When reading my blog, I would hope you would look at things differently by some of my rants and opinions. Also I hope you would be interested in my life by my stories. I would hope that you come back to read my posts because you find that I am similar to you and my posts interest you. 
Thanks, 


Jaqi

No comments:

Post a Comment