Friday, October 23, 2015

Stress and Pet Peeves

Stress
Summer ends and school starts causing a huge amount of stress upon the students. I admit the beginning of first quarter is pretty easy but the end even, though it may not be hard, it sure is stressful. Throughout the quarter its okay, not too hard, not too easy but once near the end of the quarter hits. Its becomes real stressful. The number one reason is because of tests. Tests seem to only come at the end of the quarter and when you have a test in each class each day its hard to study for them all. There is just not enough time in the day. Especially when you have volleyball three hours everyday after school. Now I'm not trying to complain or blame teachers for our vast amount of stress. I just need to get it out. Just this week I had a AP geography test, english test, math test, biology project, and an art test. For the geography test we had to study and take a test on all the vocabulary throughout the quarter. For the english test we were tested on all the common roots and vital vocabulary of the quarter. 
Another reason for it being stressful is you don’t have enough time to get your grades up. Throughout the quarter students don’t really worry about your grades too much but when the end of the quarter comes near thats when they start to worry about them because they know they will be final soon. As result the end of the quarter is really stressful and hard but I know everyone else feels the same.
Stress (Image courtesy of Chibird)

Pet Peeves
I know that it is bad to judge other people and I shouldn't do it but there are somethings that just get me and I can't stand, here are a couple of them.

1. Loud chewing
Maybe it is just me but I honestly I cannot stand the sound of loud chewing or even hearing someone chew. It is repulsive and makes me want to leave their presents.

2. Repetition
When people are literally deaf and make you repeat yourself like one hundred times. Also when someone thinks you didn't hear them are kept telling you the same thing over and over again.

3. Slow people
When people talk slow, walk slow, or eat slow it sends me off the edge. Like I have places to go and things to do and I don't want to wait around for you.

4. When people don't have manners
I think it is really rude when people don’t have manners. People and I mean everyone should learn to have good manners. They should have good manners when they go over to people’s house, when they go out to dinner, and when they meet people’s parents.

5. Kids who are rude to adults 
I think that all adults whether they are teachers, coaches, or parents they should be respected by kids always. Adults are meant to be respected and under no circumstances should adults not be respected.


I know that I am kind of venting, but isn't that what a blog is for? 

No comments:

Post a Comment