Thursday, September 24, 2015

Introduction

To start off my blog I just wanted to give you a little bit more information about me and what this blog is going to be about.

More about me

As you may already know my name is Jaqi Turnlund and I know, it is generally not how you would spell “Jackie”. I changed the spelling of my name around fifth grade because I could. I didn't really think people would actually spell it that way and catch on but it stuck and I kept it. Anyways, I am a freshman at Treasure Mountain Junior High in Park City, Utah. I have lived here my whole life and I love it here. I have a sister Megan who is fun and silly and I love to be around her. I also have a sister named Katie who is now attending college and I really look up to her because she is very hard working and I admire that. I have a mom and a dad who I love dearly and who always know the right things to say. And of course, my dog, Jasper, who is crazy but sweet. 
Me and my dog Jasper

I am really into the ocean and I love everything about it. To some people it is scary, dark, and mysterious but I find it fascinating. I love everything about it from the animals to the water sports that come with it. One of the “sports”, I guess you could call it that, that is my favorite is scuba diving. I got my scuba diving certification this summer at camp. At this camp I did my first scuba dive and it was one of the best moments of my life but i’ll get into more detail in a later blog. But really, I love every sport. Some sports I love are volleyball, dance, skiing, and football (watching it). I used to dance and I did it for about four years. I really fell in love with this sport and I thought it was an amazing way to express myself but, I moved on last year to volleyball. Volleyball is so different from dance but once I got into it I found that I enjoyed it even more. Skiing is an obvious sport because well, I mean, I live in Park City so I kind of have to love it. Watching football is kind of a have-to because my family loves Monday Night Football and are in love with the San Fransisco 49ers. I will get to that in a craziness in another blog.

My blog

Now, you are probably wondering what this blog is going to be about. Well, I am going to tell you right now. This blog is going to be about my life. I am going to tell you fun, exciting experiences that I have had in and give you stories as well. It is also going to be about things that I like and why I like them. Another thing I am going to blog about is tips and tricks from things that I have learned. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment